Option 1 - For webinars recorded July 2011 – January 2013
IMPORTANT: When logging in to the webinar, do not enter by clicking Attend in Browser or Playback in Browser as this does not record your attendance. Choose Launch on Desktop.
- Setup Your System. Use the instructions on Setting Up Your System to download and install the Centra Desktop Application before entering the webinar.
- Choose a Webinar. Use the upcoming or archived webinar list.
- Register and Pay for your CEU. Click the CEU Registration link associated with the webinar that you chose. This will direct you to Conference Services to register and pay.
- Participate/watch the webinar. A minimum of 50 minutes is required in order to be eligible for a CEU. Choose Launch on Desktop throughout the login process. Do not login by choosing Attend in Browser or Playback in Browser.
Option 2 - For live webinars and archived versions of webinars recorded February 2013 and onward
- Click on the title of the webinar followed by “Enter the Room”.
- Log in as “Guest” with your Full Name and Email Address
- Click “Log on”. A screen will pop up asking you to open the webinar with java (if java is not installed, it will need to be installed prior to launching the webinar).
- Click “Ok”. This will bring you into the webinar.