Prior to watching your first webinar, please check your computer system to make sure it will run the program well: Click Here
Option 1 – For webinars
IMPORTANT: Sign in with your First and Last name
- Setup Your System. Use the instructions on Setting Up Your System to download and install the Centra Desktop Application before entering the webinar.
- Choose a Webinar. Use the upcoming or archived webinar list.
- Register and Pay for your CEU. Click the CEU Registration link associated with the webinar that you chose. This will direct you to Conference Services to register and pay.
- Participate/watch the webinar. A minimum of 50 minutes is required in order to be eligible for a CEU
Option 2 – For live webinars and archived versions of webinars recorded February 2013 and onward
IMPORTANT: The webinars are online for one month after the day of the Live webinar for CEU credit.
- Click on the title of the webinar followed by “Watch”. Click on Watch the Recording button.
- If this is the first time watching a recorded webinar from our site. Complete the form , by providing your First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Select a password.
- If you have registered with us before, please on “click here” on top of registration screen and use your email address and password to watch the recording.