Each webinar in the Texas Range Webinar Series provides one Texas Department of Agriculture CEU for agricultural pesticide applicatiors. The rules below govern how a licensed applicator can earn credit.
Rules for Earning CEUs
- Watch the webinar a minimum of 50 minutes.
You are encouraged to enter the webinar early to reduce the risk of dropping below 50 minutes due to technical difficulties.
- Register and pay a $10 fee for each CEU desired.
A registration link is available in the details page of the webinar you choose. Visit the upcoming webinars or recorded webinars page for a list of webinars.
- Each license may only be awarded one CEU per webinar regardless of whether you watch it live or archived.
Certificates of Completion
Certificates of completion are awarded after ensuring that the rules above were met. No further action is required on the part of the participant to receive a certificate.
The certificates are emailed once a month to the address that you provided during registration (the Centra email address is used for CEAs and other exempt individuals).
- If you watched a recorded webinar, expect your certificate to be in your inbox the business day after the next live webinar (See a full schedule).
For example: if you watched a recorded webinar in January, the certificate will be sent the day following the February webinar.
- If you participated in the live webinar, expect your certificate to be in your inbox the following business day.
The from email address is email@example.com. Please add it to your address book. Otherwise, the email may be marked as junk or spam.
Limits on CEUs Earned Online
TDA has capped the amount of CEUs applicators are allowed to earn online.
Information as of 3/5/12 – Visit TDA website
- Private Applicator — Maximum of 10 CEUs online
Licensed private applicators are required to recertify every five years by obtaining 15 continuing education credits, including two (2) credits in laws and regulations and two credits in integrated pest management (IPM), prior to expiration of the license.
- Commercial/Non-Commercial Applicator — All 5 every other year
Commercial applicators must renew annually and obtain five CEUs each year. Noncommercial applicators must renew annually and obtain five CEUs each year.